Making Our Schools Better Together
How do you want to impact our community today?
Through instructional technology for the classroom, field trips exploring the arts, mentor training, books to build students’ home libraries or grants for a diverse collection of teacher or campus-driven initiatives?
The Making Our Schools Better Together campaign is one of our widest-reaching efforts, supporting our teachers and helping our students achieve their potential and maximize their growth.
By making a donation to the Making Our Schools Better Together campaign, you contribute to student success in myriad ways. These are just a few examples:
- Student/Mentor relationships build self-confidence.
- Scholarships (111 last year) jump-start collegiate success.
- J. Landon Short Mini-Grants help teachers transform teaching.
- Flexible classroom seating facilitates individual learning styles.
- STEAM Leadership Academy emphasizes science, technology, engineering, art and math.
- Technology helps students master math and reading.
- The Altharetta Yeargin Art Museum offers a peek into cultures from around the world.
- Students receive new grade-level books for home libraries.